TERMS AND CONDITION FOR INNOVATION TRIP
1. Cost of Innovation Trip Includes :
a. Workshop Registrations
b. Travel in US
c. Executive class Hotel Accommodation
d. Food during tour itinerary
e. Sightseeing registrations
It does not include :
a. Return Airfare from originating country
b. Travel Insurance
c. Cost of Visa
2. There is no contract between the participant and Company until Company have received 100% advance payment for registering on the Innovation Trip.
3. Program schedule is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, increase in airfare or change in management of suppliers. Company will not accede to any claims for damages or loss arising due to this alteration or change in the itinerary. All such increase in price will be applicable and the passenger will have to pay in full before the departure directly to the company.
4. Any overstay expenses due to delay or change in the flight timings finalized 60 days in advance will be at the cost of the passenger and Company will not be liable or responsible for any such expenses. However, Company will provide assistance to the best of its abilities.
5. Company will not be able to take any liability or responsibility arising due to the change in schedule of airlines / hotels, over- bookings or defaults, weather- conditions, local strikes, wars, quarantine or other causes. All such loses will have to be borne by the participants. Company will not be liable to reimburse the booking amount in case of cancellation of flights by flight operators.
6. Company in no circumstances will be liable for any loss of baggage, goods, air- tickets, passport, cash, traveler cheques or any other travel document or item owned by the participant while on tour, howsoever caused.
7. No refund is permissible on partially utilized air tickets or ground arrangements or services.
8. If any passenger wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, Company reserves the right to charge an additional supplement, which may affect the participant tour price.
9. Tour departure will be subject to minimum group size of 20 executives. In case of less number of passengers in a group, Company reserves the right to levy an additional surcharge.
10. Visa Responsibility :
Company will send
a letter of Invitation to participant immediately upon tour confirmation. This
letter of invitation will have to be produced at the
In case of
appointment delays or visa rejection, participant can transfer his booking for
Innovation Trip to other person in the company with an appropriate
11. Air Travel Terms :
Costing an airfare
for all tours is based air reservations in the
a) Will have to pay the entire airfare difference, if any
b) Will have to bear expenses of airport to hotel and vice-versa transportation with no reduction in the price on this account. The facility of offering the option of boarding the flight from other place will be solely at our discretion. Travel timings are subject to change and consequently may be revised at any time of the operation of the tour.
12. No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition mentioned herein.
13. PRIVACY OF INFORMATION :
Company will treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with workshop vendors and tour operators and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However Company may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
14. There will be no refunds payable for any unutilized services (eg. Meals, Workshop Registraions, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.)
15. Cancellations :
a. Refund upto 90%, cancellation informed 60 days in advance
b. Refund upto 40%, cancellation informed 30 days in advance
c. No refund for a cancellation 0-30 days in advance.
16. The Company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the Company.
17. All tours will be operated in accordance with US Federal Laws and regulations.
18. Disputes if any, will be
subject to jurisdiction of