Tour Dates :
12th November - 18th November 2006
Click here to stay informed for future tours.
Day 0 : Arrival
- Arrival of executives at Boston Airport
- Transfer by delux bus to the Hotel
- Day at leisure, Relax and recover from your Jet lag
Day 1 : Workshop at Boston
- Day long workshop at Harvard Business School Campus (Refer program schedule)
- Museum of Science, Boston(if requested)
- Visit to Boston Symphony Hall Concert or Sports Event (if requested)
Day 2 : Workshop on Customer Centered Innovation
- Day long workshop at Boston (Refer program schedule)
- Short orientation tour of Boston (if time allows)
Day 3: Departure for San Jose
- Departure for San Jose
- Visit of Tech Museum of Innovation
- Free time to shop (Stanford Shopping Center or University Avenue Shops)
Day 4: Workshop in Stanford University Campus
- Departure to Stanford University campus for workshop on Culture of Innovation (Refer program schedule)
Day 5: Workshop in Stanford University Campus
- Departure to Stanford University campus for workshop on Employee Retention (Refer program schedule)
- Free to attend conferences in the bay area
Day 6: Last Day Surprise in California
- The event will be unveiled on that day itself
- Departure for San Francisco International Airport
1. WYNDHAM DOWNTOWN BOSTON
The Wyndham Downtown Boston is located in the heart of Historic Boston. Built in 1928 as Boston’s first skyscraper, the Wyndham Boston Hotel is the ideal blend of old and new. The hotel’s meticulous attention to detail follows through into every area, including the lobby with polished to perfection brass and gleaming floors. This hotel is near many historical attractions as well as many major corporations.
The elegantly furnished guest rooms take on a personal look. They feature stylish draperies; bedspreads, and beautifully upholstered furnishings. Business travelers will appreciate the large work area. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel staff is equally attentive, catering to the individual needs of the guests as they arise.
2. STANFORD TERRACE INN PALO ALTO
Across the street from the Stanford campus, you’ll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you’ll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you’ll find all the modern conveniences.
Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done.
3. THE ARGENT HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO
The Argent is located in San Francisco’s new Downtown, the buzzing South of Market area, only two blocks from San Francisco Museum of Art and three blocks from Union Square, and at a walking distance from The Arts at Yerba Buena Gardens and Golden Gate University. Since its major renovations in 2000, the new Argent hotel is a perfect example of true San Francisco style.
Each guest room offers floor to ceiling panoramic views of the city by the Bay. Your guest room is spacious, soundproof and equipped for business with a full-sized lighted desk, three telephones, voice mail and a data port with high-speed internet access. On the second floor, a full service Business and internet center offers you the convenience of an office on the road. It is open from 7:00 am till 6:00 pm. The Argent Health Club, open 24h, offers Paramount’s state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, stereo, televisions, fully equipped locker rooms, showers and saunas.